Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Lusting- This is SO My Season




So, being the kind of mama that wants to buy a house next year on a single income. A lot of these things are somewhat out of reach right now (but not all- I'm looking at you NICA bag). I put together these lists more for inspiration. When I take my weekly trip to the thrift store- I can go with lots of inspiration stored up in my brain and be on the lookout for great items. Sure, it may not be the exact ones, but thats ok! Sometimes I find even better than the original. Its a bit harder when I'm a much bigger size than most manufacturers make clothes for, but that won't stop me. I absolutely love this punk rock style with forresty hints and nautical themes. To me, there is nothing like a soft, comfy striped tee. What's inspiring your wardrobe this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment